Kite Flying
We had a beautiful spring day on Wednesday, perfect for flying kites, and trying out the kite I bought 2 1/2 years ago in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. We've had lots of relatives visiting for baby J's blessing, and this was the last day of my parents visit. We walked down to the nearby soccer fields, and got the kite up right away. My dad was great at flying it, and G and S, but mostly S had fun helping, and then doing it himself (when he wasn't asking my mom to chase him!)
2 comments:
What a fun activity. I thought about getting the kite out but we got to busy. You are a great mom!
Kite-flying?! How wonderful! And those pictures with the mountains behind are stunning!!
I'm sad I missed the blessing. Glad you were able to spend some time with family.
BTW--Thanks for the AMAZING banana bread (it was gone before dinner--I had to share with the kids).
Post a Comment