Sunday, August 10, 2008

Backyard fun with our Neighbors

As you can tell, I'm trying to update the blog on our summer adventures. This week we played in our backyard kid pool a couple times, and on Thursday we had our neighbors over. They are almost 10 and 8, and G and S LOVE them. We had lots of fun together.



G teaches the flamingo pose.




Everybody doing their flamingo pose, while G supervises.


3 comments:

Laurie said...

cute photos! Hard to believe how big our girls are getting so fast. Before long I'll be seeing photos on your blog with G in cheer. :)

Mara said...

So cute! Don't you love when older kids pay such great attention to younger ones? Good neighbors, you have!

kristengus said...

Wait! I see PURE SUNSHINE! Horray!For some reason, I seem to always think that it is overcase on your ridge. What a fabulous, sunny, swimmy day for everyone.