We went to Target to buy costumes, since I hadn't seen an Ewok costume in any of the catalogs we receive. S picked out Anakin Skywalker. G picked out Elmo, although she didn't seem all that enthusiastic. And then, when we got home, J opened the Halloween decorations box (yes, M & SJ, we own one of those orange and black Rubbermaid totes) and it had previous costumes in it. Lucky for us, we own 3 tiger costumes (from S's first 3 Halloween's.) And all of a sudden, we had 2 tiger cubs. And we have had 2 tigers almost everyday since - for several hours. I'd think these would be hot, but apparently not so.

Now Star Wars fans, no need to be disappointed. S is still going to be Anakin (light saber included.) But G's plans have finally changed. She's going to be a tiger cub. This is like my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one. I don't have to go costume shopping in search of Piglet (which was her second choice to Jawa, and which generally does not come in her size.) I don't have to make anything. And we can return the Elmo costume (which was too big anyway.)
Hurray G!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. I love their personalites, and singing voices. :) It was fun hanging out with you last night! Mara
Post a Comment