Saturday, March 7, 2009

Have you ever found yourself...

so behind on blog posting that you weren't sure if it was worth catching up?

That's where I am - its been more than a month. I discovered today that I haven't even downloaded pictures from the camera in almost two months. But, I'll catch up. Here is my list of topics to cover in the coming week:
- Kids' birthdays - family parties and friends party
- what we did while J was in NY for a week
- other family news
more to come soon...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes--WHERE have you been? I keep checking in for current posts. Love the stories edition but I wanted to hear birthday news and K registration news. Guess I could just call you, though, right? ;)

Bekah said...

You had me worried, but not worried enough to call the cops on my own brother. Glad you're still alive.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Yes yes and yes. Do you notice that I'll often post multiple items in one day? :-)

It's not a competition so journal when you can and not when you feel forced or else it won't be fun. (though I am glad to see some new postings up for me to enjoy).

:-)