Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Half a year!

In the usual indoor location plus a bonus picture from the day prior in the backyard.

Baby J has reached the six month mark. Stunning how time flies. He has more than doubled his weight (7 lbs 6 oz to something around 17 lbs.) He sits, he eats baby food, he falls asleep to me reciting country names. (I try to start with a different continent each time. I definitely need to study up on my African geography; I can do the northern border, the "safari" locations, and the "Z" countries, but there are a whole lot more I'm missing.) He loves to watch G dance and loves when S talks to him. He has favorite toys, including the strap on his car seat.

We've moved him out of the baby bucket carseat - he just got too heavy to carry in it, and he's too long anyway.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh, he is just adorable! Love the updates. And you are amazing--reciting countries. No wonder your children are SO smart :)