Monday, July 26, 2010

Not about school, but...

I've been working on a post about the end of school - a wrap up of all the fun things S and G did to finish their school years. But, working on it is a bit of a misnomer. More like opening Blogger and feeling overwhelmed by the pictures to choose from. And then surfing the web for awhile, realizing it is time to go to bed, and saving that post for another day.

Today is not that day. Instead, here are some recent kid photos that I like.

S at the Naval Undersea Museum in Keyport, ready to be a Navy diver. This was a great museum we visited on day one of our vacation in June.

S and G playing in the snow at Hurricane Ridge. We hadn't thought about the possibility of snow. It was a great surprise - totally delighted the kids. By the end of this day they were wet and so, so muddy.
On a walk at the Hoh rainforest, G was obsessed with ferns. She was so happy to carry this fern leaf the whole time, even when she and I hightailed it back to the restroom.

1 comment:

pat said...

Susannah--LOVE these posts! It is so fun to see how big the kids are getting, and read what you've been up to with them. Can't believe how grown-up they are--especially J, who looks so much like S. I adore the photo of G and S reading in their beds. It just speaks volumes about how you two parent. Kudos!!!