Two months later... the lazy blogger decides to do some catch up. Halloween was great (of course, since it was 2 + months ago, and I can't really remember it anyway.) Baby J loved the pumpkins. We made spider web cookies on the griddle, and then ghosted some of our neighbors. We carved pumpkins (by we, I mean the big kids designed, and J carved all four.)
We went to the ward halloween party, where G won "Best Homemade Costume." She was a mail package. Easiest costume ever -- Priority mail box, a little wrapping paper, whatever clothes she wanted to wear with it. (Way easier than the apple costume she wanted me to make. I made 3 or four small size mock-ups. None of them were looking apple-y. The best I got from J was, "it looks more like a turnip." Thank goodness she changed her mind.)
S was a Jedi knight - Kit Fisto. I tried to recreate the headtails. S didn't want any face paint or glasses as part of the costume.

No comments:
Post a Comment