Decided to keep going on the months. Baby J at 13 months - dances, spins round and round until he is too dizzy to stand (it doesn't matter what the song is.) He says dada, dath (for dance) ah da for all done. He plays with spoons and bowls, loves the cookie sheets and baking pans. He likes to use leftover cardboard boxes to carry toys, fridge magnets etc. (carrying cereal box around) loves to play hide and seek, be chased around. loves the monitor, the remote, the phone (knows he's not supposed to have it.) he giggles, loves My Car (read it 6 + times today.)
(I wrote this text months ago, and am finally posting it. I loved the pictures I took this month - J was so happy to sit on the couch with a bowl and fork for 20+ minutes and pretend to cook and feed himself. He still pretends to cook just about every time that I am in the kitchen!)
2 comments:
Susannah, he is adorable! Sounds like he is going to be a fun and interesting little guy, just like Sam. Who knows---maybe you'll end up with a chef in the family? Or a dancer.... ;-)
Just stopped by to say thank you for entering the giveaway on my blog :)
Post a Comment