Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello there!

Hi! If it seems like I took a whole year off blogging, its because I did. It was unintentional ... I kept meaning to come back, but alas, life got in the way. J suggested to me that I just bite the bullet and do a brief summary to get caught up again. So I'm going to try to tackle this in 3month increments.


I last posted about Baby J turning 13 months, which was late January 2011. So here is 2011 in review.

In February we went to the Aquarium with G's preschool (fuzzy pictures from low-battery camera so not shown here) and played in the snow. In March we celebrated a couple of birthdays. G got a big girl bike, and kind of liked it, don't you think?



Baby J decided that he did like books after all, and apparently also had brown hair. (I forgot, as it turned blond over the summer, and now he has terrible roots and really needs to visit the salon to get those taken care of.)


We ran the St. Patrick's day kid 1K. G loved it. S hated it, except for the snacks and free stuff afterwards.

Grandparents came to visit! Kids spent much of the time sitting on them. At least that's what I can tell from the pictures.


We went to the Star Wars exhibit at the Science Center. We took a lot of pictures. Many of them are blurry. Few of them have people actually looking at the camera, much less smiling. This will have to do.


We had two Easter egg hunts. Both were fun. One involved CANDY! The other had dyed eggs and PRESENTS! Kids liked both.

Baby J enjoyed trying on swim goggles. Seems only fair for all the time he and I sat watching S and G's swim lessons in the spring.


And that brings us to early May. 

No comments: