G: "No doggies barking at me, dat is my wu-el (rule)" (Said during a playdate at a friend's house, where there were two dogs)
S: I am king of my room. G can be princess of her room.
S: I am the happiest little earthling in the whole world!
G: I will weah my pink swimsuit wit duh pink polka dots and you can weah you bwack swimsuit wit duh bwack polka dots and I will weah my bwue sandahs, but you, you, you can NOT weah my sanduhs because dey is too small for you, and you will weah you own sanduhs. (said after being told that we are going on vacation to a place with a pool.) And I will jump in duh watuh. And duh boys can not weah swimsuits because dey gonna weah, dey gonna weah, dey gonna weah
S: Swim Trunks!
G: Swim Twunks! And Daddy gonna weah hi bwown sanduhs. Duh girls, dey gonna weah bwue sanduhs, but not duh boys.
S: I will jump in the pool and the other kids will get water up their noses and IT'S MY TURN TO TALK MOMMY, MOMMY LISTEN TO ME, IT'S MY TURN TO TALK!
1 comment:
Oh, HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! And you captured it somehow in writing! You are brilliant! Taylor was just asking what I was laughing about. Too cute. If they only knew their sayings were used as entertainment for us. :) I love how they want a turn to talk :)
Post a Comment