Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visiting Santa

Saturday was S and G's big chance to see Santa. He visited our church as part of our Christmas party. S and I were late since he had another party to attend first. I pull into the church parking lot and he asks me, "Where is Santa's sleigh?" An entirely logical question, since we all know that Santa doesn't drive a car. I came up with a fishy explanation about it being a magic sleigh, and therefore being parked in a magic place. Fortunately, S bought this story.

The kids each brought a visual aid to make sure Santa knows what they want - G requested every car from Cars that is pictured on the cardboard backer for the cars. S keeps changing his mind about which Lego set he wants, but I think he officially asked for the Imperial Drop Ship (since it only costs 9 dollars and 99 cents, it is more likely to be in Santa's budget.) It is so fun to hear him talk about the prices of each item listed in the Lego catalog.

We'll see what Santa actually brings...

No comments: