Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning...

Oh what a beautiful day!

We've had gorgeous weather this weekend - bright sunshine, warmth, blue skies! We've been outside every chance we had in the past two days. And we've had lots of fun - bike riding, parks, playgrounds, soccer in the front yard, Tball in the backyard, kite flying and stomp rockets too! We're supposed to have a few more nice days this week, and I'm planning to be outside as much as possible, since I know the rain will be back later in the week.
Pictures from the weekend:

(this one is actually from Friday when it was still cold, but the stomp rocket was brand new, so we had to try it out!)

I tried to take a picture of the kids together, but they are windblown and acting crazy so none of the pictures are remotely worth posting. Maybe later this week I can get a good shot of both kids.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So what's the review of the stomp rockets? Do they work well? do they break easily? We have birthdays coming up.

SusGus said...

We love the stomp rocket. Highly recommended for 5 yr olds. (3 yr olds like it too!) Seems pretty hard to break (typed while knocking on wood.)