This is what spring looks like at our house...
Reading books in the front yard. We have a great shaded spot in the late afternoon that is just perfect for a blanket and a stack of books. This is the ideal Sunday afternooon family time.
S has discovered the joys of tree climbing. I'm just hoping he doesn't break our tree. It is a Stewardia (I think) with lovely creamy white blossoms in the spring and smooth bark. S likes to get up high enough that he can hook the back of his shirt on one of the posts next to the tree and then pretend to be flying.
G loves to climb on and off the porch. She can get herself up and over the railing with ease, while giving me a heart attack everytime. She loves to peek through the posts, despite the wasp and bee hives that were forming on the underside of the top railing. Spring and summer for us is all about snacks on the front porch!
1 comment:
I remember at your wedding (or the dinner the night before) you were given the advice "Have lots of snacks," or something like that. I'm glad to see you've taken it to heart and are applying it with your children as well.
Post a Comment