Some of the many people who have been holding baby J this month. Note the proud big brother. Also, I loved this sleeper. And it is already too small. That's the problem with newborn clothes.
Looking at his grandmother
First bath at home. He loves being warm in the tub. I'm trying to just post lots of pictures for all the long distance relatives to enjoy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is a DARLING baby!! He even made me feel a twinge of "baby hunger" las night, which is saying A LOT (don't worry it quickly passed:)! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I would love to have your older kiddos over to play sometime!! -Heather
2 comments:
He is a DARLING baby!! He even made me feel a twinge of "baby hunger" las night, which is saying A LOT (don't worry it quickly passed:)! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I would love to have your older kiddos over to play sometime!!
-Heather
One month already! Time flies. I love seeing S's happy face. What a great big brother he will be!
Post a Comment