Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Month old

I'm going to try to take a photo of baby J each month so I can see how he grows. Maybe I'll even remember to post them here each month as well. At one month, J was starting to smile, and laughing in his sleep. He is a pretty content baby - fusses when he needs something, and likes being held, but doesn't cry just to cry. S and G are settling into having a baby in the house. They argue over whose turn it is to sit and talk to him, S especially likes to whisper to him and show J his Lego creations.

So far so good with the third child...

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, he is just too cute!! You will LOVE having these monthly pictures to look back on. I sure have :)

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute in his oversized jammies! Adorable.

Bekah said...

Awww. Makes me want another baby around. A grandbaby. In maybe a decade or so. What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see the next pic.

Laurie said...

He is a cutie and I think the third is indeed the charm... :)

The Siple Family said...

What a darling picture!