Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Family Picture

Here we are just before leaving the hospital. We are now a family of five! I keep hoping to not forget the baby anywhere - sometimes I have to remind myself that I have another child to bring with me. We're still hoping to get the Christmas cards and newsletters out sometime this month, probably with a baby announcement included!

5 comments:

The Siple Family said...

I love the look on G face!
This is who?
And why is mommy holding him and not me!

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Perfection.

Melanie said...

So fun to see you all together! By the way, don't feel bad about forgetting you have another one. I always have to count 1-2-3-4-5 to make sure I have all of mine before we leave somewhere.

Bekah said...

Forget Christmas! Just send the announcement, if you happen to get around to it. BYW, everyone looks great! Glad it turned out alright.

Amott Family said...

Congrats on baby! Your little family looks so fabulous! You'll have to tell us how 3 is?? Maybe we'll think about it. Maybe?
Love
Amott Family