The workbooks didn't get finished, and we didn't visit nearly as many parks or lakes as I'd hoped, but we did get a few things checked off the accomplishment list this summer. S is now off and pedaling on a two-wheeler bike. Slowed only by his lack of confidence, we finally convinced S that he could totally do this, and now we can't stop him! We made progress on shoe-tying too, but those darn velcro shoes make it too easy to ignore.
G discovered that she loves to write notes. And a few notepads later, her sweet handwriting is legible! Outdoors, G has perfected her monkey techniques. She can do 6 or 7 bars in succession with no help. She is persistent with a capital P - practicing monkey bars over and over until she does it! I don't think I had that work ethic as a child. Might still not.
1 comment:
I like this post! You are such a thoughtful mom to jot the little things down.
Post a Comment