Saturday, November 6, 2010

Star Wars

One Sunday a month, I have a meeting at church in the morning. The rest of the family stays home, and "gets ready for church." I come home for a quick lunch and then we all go back to our worship services and classes. This is part of what the kids do while I'm gone. They are dressed to play Star Wars, with weapons, gear and costumes. The game goes on for an hour or so, including time when Anakin and Ahsoka are asleep. (Pretending to sleep in the couch/fort they create.) G is both Ahsoka and R2D2, she changes characters as required for their storyline. Mostly the game involves playing on the couch, and yelling, "Ahsoka, are you ready? Do you have the _____?"

Hey, whatever helps get ready for church, right?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

love this! Boy, I haven't been on your blog in a while. I've got lots of catching up to do. Looks like you post way more now!!!

Laurie said...

love this! I'm always amazed at the stuff that goes on when I'm gone...the good and bad! lol! Well, I am way far behind on your blog. You've been busy it looks like!!