Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cleveland Rocks



The kids and I went off to Cleveland for a weeklong Grandparent visit in July (yes, I'm still catching up on 2011.)  We loved the Science Center there (flight simulators, Mars exhibit, space exhibits, ball pit with climbing equipment, etc.)  It was hot, hot, hot, so the backyard was the afternoon place to be - Krazy kar (yes that's how it is spelled), sprinklers, musical instruments on the porch with Granddad, etc. We also enjoyed the Children's Museum with its waterdrop climbing area, the Natural History museum, and the Nature Center (not pictured.)  Favorite memories:  Baby J loving the sprinkler - he'd walk up to it, get soaking wet, walk away and then turn around and do it all over!  S and G playing Busytown, all three kids watching the Tour de France with Granddad with S and G having a favorite to root for.  (Contador - S, Andy Schleck - G I think.)  Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun visit!
 

 

 

 

No comments: