Thursday, July 5, 2012
How old are you? I two! ... and other winter news
Yes that's right, he is two. He'll tell you any time you'd like to know. Except for when he says six. He had a great birthday with new books, toys, and a slide. G and S and I went to the local art museum for a Saturday kids activity. We toured an exhibit about 1950s and 60s furnishings, and then the kids got to make their own modern home with furnishings. G lost her first tooth! And we had a few snow days. We got to go sledding in the street with the neighbors - we have a perfect sledding hill right next to our house and since the city took 3 days to get to plowing it we got to enjoy it for the whole time the kids were out of school. The neighbors even built a jump - S and I had a blast.



1 comment:
It is so fun to see all the updates. I'm glad you told me you posted. For some reason, my updater didn't have your posts listed - weird. Great to see you guys this summer. I hope our personal visits will be more frequent over the years. :)
Post a Comment