Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby J's Paris trip

Ever wondered what its like to tour a European capital city when you are two?  Now you know...

 When you go visit Parc Monceau, you play in the dirt.
 When you visit 13th century castles and cathedrals, you pick flowers.
 You climb in the cannons at the military museum.
 You chase pigeons outside the Louvre.
 And then you run away into the Tuileries and hide in the hedges.
 You drive cars in Monet's flower garden.
 You drive cars on the floor of Monet's study.
 And you introduce your cars to Monet's chickens.
 You line up cars on the sidewalk while you wait to get into Sainte Chappelle.
 And then after almost losing them in Marie Antoinette's cell, you try to drive them into the fountains.
 You arrange the dirt in the gardens behind Notre Dame.
And while your siblings ride the Merry Go Round, you take a nap in the stroller.  When you get home, you talk about your trip to Paris.  "I flew on aye-pwane.  I see Eiffuh Towuh, I see Arc de twiomphe, I see Satwe Tour. I see Otwe Dame."  Might not be what you would do, but he had a terrific time!

No comments: