Just a short note. To update the gardening journey - 6 peonies planted, plus 4 more hostas. I think I'm over halfway done - maybe 12 more hostas left... The reason for this success was the 70 degree day we had yesterday! Sunny, beautiful (albeit a bit windy in the morning) just a great Saturday.
And I saw a movie Friday night ... Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day. It was great - fun, charming, not caught up with the latest Hollywood super stars, etc. I went with a friend, and we both enjoyed it.
Quotes:
Last night, at bedtime, G is lying in her bed, after telling me she doesn't want to go to sleep. I remind her that tomorrow will be Sunday.
G: I weah tights, a dwess and bo-ums.
Me: What are bo-ums? Buttons?
G: No, Bo-ums!
Me: Oh! Bottoms! (the diaper cover that goes with a dress for a little girl!) She certainly knows the church routine, for that is what she wears each week!
1 comment:
Too cute! I love toddler quotes. They are the best!!!
~Jen
Post a Comment