So for the second time, the week designated for S to be Special Person at his school has come and gone, and we are at home. Why? Sick, again. This time poor S has had some sort of stomach flu, with all the fun that entails. He has been a good sport about it, and is clearly on the mend, but I'm waiting until is back at 100% before he goes back to school.
I'm convinced that the germs enter our house via the class pet that visits the weekend before. So now we've washed the pet, and plan to wash him again before returning to school on Monday. Three days of stomach flu, and then J leaves town, I'm so over this! The only good news (now writing Saturday) is that we're over it, and S took lots of naps this week!
We get to try to be Special person again next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment